Thursday, November 12, 2009

momaha.com



I got a new job at work.

It's totally cool.

I'm in charge of helping start -- and then leading -- a Web site for moms. It's called momaha.com (pronounced mom-aha), and its name is a take-off of the World-Herald's main Web site, omaha.com.

Anyway, moms, check it out! I'll keep a blog there, as will a few community members and newsroom staffers. Also, you'll find discussion groups/forums, recipes, children's activity ideas, a calendar of family-friendly events, directories to places good to go with kids throughout the city, info on what restaurants are kid-friendly and much more.

I'm seriously excited.



You can go to momaha.com now and see a static "splash" page. The content should be up and interactive by early to mid-December. That's when you should check back.

Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter now (Just search for us on Facebook. Be sure to become a fan please!).

World-Herald photographer Kiley Cruse took these photos of me and the kids earlier this week. Thank you, Kiley!



2 comments:

Jeannine said...

Fantastic pictures. I am already a fan of all you do. Will this be where all your focus at work will be going now?

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks